Monday 13 June 2011

Dress Shirts Collection

A made to measure is one that fits perfectly, not only in the standard areas but also in regards to bicep size, hip size, shoulder breadth and the other minutiae that separate a custom made dress from the common off the rack variety.

Black dress have been around longer than you or I have. White shirts have been around for longer, but there are a lot of us who like black ones better. It all depends on what your preference is in life and what you look best in. Most of us have one that we like better than the other mainly due to our skin color. I know that I like the black better because it compliments me more. I have black hair and brown eyes and tan skin. The black shirts naturally make me look better, so I choose to buy and wear the black.

No comments:

Post a Comment